Last Updated on
Gfaker is a hardware solution for simulating iOS GPS location, You can easily spoof location with simply connect to your iPhone or iPad(with the lightning dock or Bluetooth).
Why choose Gfaker?
- No jailbreaking required.
- No complex settings.
- No coding required.
- No computer required.
- No risk being detected.
- All Apps on the iPhone are available.
- Support iOS 9 – 12.4.
As we all know iOS is a closed operating system, We can not simulate the location by simply installing an Apps without jailbreaking your iOS system.
If you are not a tech guy or don’t want to take a security risk of jailbreaking your iPhone. Maybe you can not simulate your location before.
But Gfaker now solves this problem.
How does the Gfaker device works?
When you connect the device with your iPhone or iPad, it will be registered as an external GPS device using the Apple External Accessory Framework. It temporarily replaces the internal GPS module of your iOS device.
So when the system and apps try to get your current location, they will read the information from the GPS module, which is now overridden by the Gfaker device and the device data is controlled by us. And this is the way Gfaker device works. Safe and Convenient.
Working Apps including(Not only):
GPS Location Tracker: Find iPhone, Find Friends, Life360, GeoVilla, Google Maps, Waze, Apple Maps, etc.
GPS Based Games: Pokemon Go, Ingress, Harry Potter Wizards Unite, etc.
Ride-Sharing or Delivery Apps: Uber, Lyft, Grab, Ola, Uber eats, etc.
There are Four Functions of GPS simulating.
- Lock to a specific location.
- Mock movement of walking, biking, or driving with auto-generated route
- In-game directional motion control movement by tilting the iOS device.
- Built-in external joysticks from other devices (Any Android/iOS smartphones, tablets, or Windows/Mac computers) under the same WiFi.
How to operate this Gfaker device?
- Step 1: Connect the device with your iPhone or iPad(plug in via the lightning dock or Bluetooth wirelessly)
- Step 2: Select the location you want to locate on the control App.
- Step 3: Enjoy! Easy!
Simple Introduction video about Gfaker