Last Updated on
We need to face the reality that as social media consumers, we are not so self-aware that some people often face violations about privacy while constantly over sharing their information on the Internet. Life360 is like this Surviving in the strange crack, it is a smartphone positioning software that only allows tracking and positioning between family members or friends, and no longer worry about where your mother often winds up. Which is also a double-edged sword. It makes social networks more practical, more general, and clearer, but at the same time, it also makes people feel uneasy, because what we do is tracking each other in the internet world but master this technique is a completely different matter.
The notices on the app show the main purpose of this app ‘Make it easy for your family to spot you on the map’ and ‘Drive safe with Crash Detection and Emergency Dispatch’. This application could be helpful if you are looking for an app that can help you make sure your children reach safely at the desired place
There are about three major features on Life360
- Location tracking
- Family circle
- Driver protection
Unfortunately, this app is not popular with most people. It has a low rating on the app store and is generally regarded as an invasion of privacy.
Why do we want to spoof location on Life360?
Everything has two sides. For some people, this app may be extremely convenient for keeping in touch with their family members. But on the other hand, many people think that 24 * 7 location sharing is a serious violation of personal privacy. We don’t like to be tracked all the time. This will be a constraint that many people in ordinary life want to get rid of. In addition, each of us has our own secret or private place and does not want to share it with others. These have prompted us to spoof Life360.
Difference between spoofing life360 and turning the life360 GPS off directly.
When you want to stop being tracked, there are two main options in front of you, which can solve your problem, spoofing Life360 or directly turn off the tracking function, which one is more suitable for you? There are a few differences
- You can just turn off the Life360 permission of getting GPS info on your phone or just uninstall the app. But there will be a problem if you stop the Life360, the members of your circle will get notifications about it. They may keep asking the reason why you stopped your location sharing, and that will be annoying. To avoid this worse situation, we think that freeze your location on life360 is much better than simply stopping it.
- Sometimes it can be a very funny spoof to fake your GPS location. We can pretend to be in other places and surprise our family. That could be funny.
- The last thing to say is that sometimes sharing your exact position all the time may not be helpful but harmful, the person who can get your position may not have a good motivation, if so, we can use the fake location of the Life360 to avoid bad things happening.
How to Freeze Your Location on Life360 on iPhone?
If you want a suitable method to protect your privacy, we can provide an optimal solution here, Gfaker external device. This device can help you modify your GPS location to any place you want. You can even use this device to simulate a route, and the speed of your movement can even be changed. This external device can perfectly help you spoofing life360. Moreover, this device is not only working for Life360, but all the apps on your iPhone can also be spoofed.
How to fake your location without jailbreaking your iPhone?
Use Gfaker Device to spoof Life360
Simulate a location to a certain place with Gfaker
Simulate a route for life360 with Gfaker
Use Xcode program to spoof life360 on iPhone
You can get more details about Xcode method here
How to freeze Your Location on Life360 on Android
Turn on the developer options
Step 1: Operation on your mobile. “Settings” -> “System”
Step 2: “About Phone” ->“Software info”.
Step 3: Tap the build numbers in “Software info” 7 times. Now, the developer option is enabled.
Step by step tutorial about how to fake GPS location on android
- Please visit the Play Store and search for the Fake GPS Location app.
- Installed the app, go to the “Settings” > “System” > “Developer Options” again. Go to “Select mock location app” and select it.
- Choose the Fake GPS app as the mock location app.
- Open the app now and choose the location you wish to fake and hit on the Play button. This was how to fake your location on Life360 in the Android device.
Spoofing Life360 will produce different results because of your different purposes. It can protect your privacy to some extent, but please don’t abuse it.