How to Use Gfaker Pro with iOS 13 or the Latest iOS Version
The Gfaker Pro device works perfectly on iOS 12. However, due to Apple’s limitations, it only works within 15 km on iOS13 or iOS 14. If you’re on iOS 13 or iOS 14, you need to perform a few additional steps to take full advantage of your GFaker Pro device. The below steps will help you to use GFaker devices even on iOS 13 or later.
- Ensure to have the latest version of the GFaker companion app for iOS devices.
- Launch the app and plug into the GFaker device.
- Find your target location on the map and press the Go button.
- Go to control app Menu >> Enable virtual network.
- Turn on Airplane Mode. Ensure both cellular and Wi-Fi are off.
- Go to iPhone’s [Settings] >> [Privacy] >> Turn off [Location Services].
- Enable Wi-Fi and connect to a known Wi-Fi network. Keep cellular data turned off.
- Wait for 3 seconds and turn on [Location Services] again.
You should now be able to move around and lock a fake location without any distance limitation.