How to Use Gfaker Pro with iOS 13 or the Latest iOS Version
If you’re on iOS 13 or iOS 14, you need to perform a few additional steps to take full advantage of your GFaker Pro device. The below steps will help you to use GFaker devices even on iOS 13 or later.
- Ensure to have the latest version of the GFaker companion app for iOS devices.
- Launch the app and plug in the GFaker device.
- Find your target location on the map and press the Go button.
- Go to Menu >> Enable virtual network.
- Turn on Airplane Mode. Ensure both cellular and Wi-Fi are off.
- Go to iPhone’s [Settings] >> [Privacy] >> Turn off [Location Services].
- Enable Wi-Fi and connect to a known Wi-Fi network. Keep cellular data turned off.
- Wait for 3 seconds and turn on [Location Services] again.
You should now be able to move around and lock a fake location without any distance limitation.