How to Use Gfaker Pro with iOS 13 or the Latest iOS Version
The Gfaker Pro device works perfectly on iOS 9 – 12. However, due to Apple’s limitations, it only works within about 15 km on iOS13 or iOS 14. If you’re on iOS 13 or iOS 14, you need to perform a few additional steps to take full advantage of your GFaker Pro device. The below two methods will help you to use GFaker devices even on iOS 13 or later.
1. The First Method
- Ensure to have the latest version of the GFaker companion app for iOS devices.
- Launch the app and plug the GFaker pro device into the iPhone.
- Find your target location on the map and press the Go button.
- Go to control app Menu >> Enable virtual network.
- Turn on Airplane Mode. Ensure both cellular and Wi-Fi are off.
- Go to iPhone’s [Settings] >> [Privacy] >> Turn off [Location Services].
- Enable Wi-Fi and connect to a known Wi-Fi network. Keep cellular data turned off.
- Wait for 3 seconds and turn on [Location Services] again.
- Open the companion app and you can simulate the location without any distance limitation now.
2. The Second Method – Recommended
Let the iPhone connect to the network via Bluetooth only – Requires two iPhones
- Connect the Gfaker Pro device to your iPhoneA. Go to iPhoneA [Settings] and Turn on the [Airplane Mode], Turn on the [Bluetooth].
- Turn on the [Bluetooth] and the [Personal Hotspot] on the Second iPhoneB.
- Back to the iPhoneA with the device on. Tap the [Bluetooth] and choose the device name of the Second iPhone. Pair and Connect it.
- Now you can use the internet on the iPhoneA with device on via the Bluetooth. Go to [Settings] – [Privacy] – [Location Services], Turn if off and wait two seconds then turn it back on.
- Open the companion app(without any further settings) and you can simulate the location without any distance limitation now.
Both of the methods are working but not perfect. We recommend that you can get an iPhone with iOS12 if the location simulation matters to you.
Or you can choose the Gfaker Phantom device according to your needs. Please read this page to get the details: https://gfaker.com/which-product-model-is-better-for-me/